Mighty Miami | Syracusefan.com

Mighty Miami

There is just so much parity in cbb it is nuts. We have had a rough couple of years and tend to lump losses like last night into the we are in trouble category vs put it in the past and on to the next. As we head soon into ACC play, there really shouldn't be anything in front of us we haven't had thrown at us already, aside from maybe Duke and their burger boy lineup.

Poor Georgia Tech...they have had a really rough OOC. Worse than us last year. Not sure what is going on there.

about to go down to New Mexico St.
They have 53 pts with 30 seconds left
My brother was there and said this team is worse shooting the 3 than Syracuse. I texted back impossible

There is just so much parity in cbb it is nuts. We have had a rough couple of years and tend to lump losses like last night into the we are in trouble category vs put it in the past and on to the next. As we head soon into ACC play, there really shouldn't be anything in front of us we haven't had thrown at us already, aside from maybe Duke and their burger boy lineup.

Difference between parity and guys not being that good; it is more of the latter.

Their offense is bad.

I think we matchup pretty well against them.

Difference between parity and guys not being that good; it is more of the latter.

Huh? If the talent level is universally down, which I would tend to agree then parity still is in play. This is about comparing program to program and how no one is as far ahead of a mid level program as they used to be. That still implies parity.. last I knew the definition didn't change.

Euro dude will hitnat least 6 threes
This season? His collegiate career? Or His professional career?

I doubt that JAB will allow him to shoot 3s this year.

we play at miami feb 17th. who can guess the early spread at tip off ? or just a yea if you think we are favored.

we play at miami feb 17th. who can guess the early spread at tip off ? or just a yea if you think we are favored.

I'd guess we'll be 3 point dogs. but we win the game 24-21..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom