mike patrick | Syracusefan.com

mike patrick

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
"outside of kansas, this is the 2nd hardest place to play in the country" RE: Joyce Center

Thanks Mike... Per usual. :bang:

Its not like we have the longest home court winning streak or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is hard. I mean, SU has only won 6 of its last 8 and 8 of its last 11 games at the Joyce.

Mike Patrick sucks.

Patrick is at his worst doing a Duke game. Worse than Vitale imo.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Mike Patrick is not an ACC homer, he just absolutely sucks ass at his job.

Worst part of moving to the acc is losing the BET. Second worst is losing the big Monday crew of McDonough raftery and bilas.
Are we assuming ESPN will keep the Big East at 7PM on Monday nights next year and that they'll use their A crew of those 3 for that game?

I can't remember the last time I listened to a sporting event with the sound up. It adds nothing to my enjoyment of the game.

Me too. I mute all TV sports broadcasts. Occasionally read a closed caption comment during a game..

His performance during our game at Virginia 5-6 years ago was incredibly bad. I couldn't even focus on the game, I was so annoyed by him. He was going nuts over their guard(Singletary?) who was "playing hurt" and playing awful, but he wouldn't stop talking about him.

And I remember him losing his mind when some scrub off the bench came in and made a 3 for Virginia.

He needs to stop calling fake fouls.

He drives me crazy. I feel like he describs everything like he is tripping out for the first time in his life and everywhere he looks is AMAZING.

ND has dropped a few home games this year, may need to revisit the talking points.

Anyone know who is announcing the Pitt game Saturday? Please don't let it be this clown...

Patrick just called a foul on Brandon Triche.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom