Mike Waters latest on Katz | Syracusefan.com

Mike Waters latest on Katz

It's pretty clear that ESPN was trying to push the "lack of institutional control" theme at that time, and that article was Katz toeing the line at the front of the line. The fact that he brought the wives into it was probably the tipping point.

man a lot of bad memories on that page and no doubt the wives thing is what it must be about. Good for JB.

As to the rest of the crap on that page let sleeping dogs lie is my hope and hopefully this won't bring many eyes back there. Though it is interesting to note that if they're relationship (JB + BF) was supposedly so detiorated why to this day during the national anthem does Boeheim leave a spot open for where I assume BF used to stand? Interesting.

I completely understand that there is a large portion of college basketball fans that do not like JB, but I find his rants to be extremely entertaining. Boeheim is like the old guy letting it rip because he just doesnt care what you or anyone else thinks and he's going to tell you exactly whats on his mind, no BS.

I actually appreciate his style because when it comes down to it, while hes not the most likable guy I also think he understands who his real friends are and remains loyal to them. To JB, trust and loyalty are paramount. With that said, I also feel like he didnt know about what Bernie Fine was doing because unlike Paterno, he's not busy trying to protect his or SU's image and trying to hold up his program as some model for collegiate athletics while looking down at every other program with a holier-than-thou attitude. I truly believe he would want the right thing done in that case.