Mike Williams upset over contract situation, makes fun of FAMILY | Syracusefan.com

Mike Williams upset over contract situation, makes fun of FAMILY

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
On Thursday, Williams, in all caps, wrote what appeared to be an angry tweet directed at the organization he currently plays for. Williams is hoping for a new contract, but it would appear things are not headed in the right direction.

"I FEEL LIKE MY FAMILY DON'T WANT ME...HAVENT I BEEN EVERYTHING YOU WANTED AND MORE WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR YALL. .. AND WE SAY FAMILY FIRST," Williams wrote.

LOL suck it Shady!

Edit why can't I edit the TItle? I miss spelled Family?

On Thursday, Williams, in all caps, wrote what appeared to be an angry tweet directed at the organization he currently plays for. Williams is hoping for a new contract, but it would appear things are not headed in the right direction.

"I FEEL LIKE MY FAMILY DON'T WANT ME...HAVENT I BEEN EVERYTHING YOU WANTED AND MORE WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR YALL. .. AND WE SAY FAMILY FIRST," Williams wrote.

LOL suck it Shady!

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid pro athletes can be in regard to addressing their employers in a public forum.

In fairness, how does doing just about ANYTHING on Twitter help in any situation?

Precisely why it is a terrible idea to get involved with it if you are an important person. Only bad things can happen to you for getting involved.

Looks like he is back tracking! His agent most likely got a hold of him after that tweet.

LOL suck it Shady!

and you misspelled "misspelled". ;)

Looks like he is back tracking! His agent most likely got a hold of him after that tweet.
I imagine his agent called him immediately and read him the riot act, and started coordinating a cover story for the media, regardless of whether the tweet was really about the Bucs or his family (or both)

That's great. Coming from the guy who quit on his SU family.

I weep.

LOL suck it Shady!

Doesn't he mean F.A.M.I.L.Y ?