Military appreciation day vs NC St | Syracusefan.com

Military appreciation day vs NC St

Kelly029x

Scout Team
We found a post on SU Athletics about this event. Was highly surprised that only 500 of the 5000 tickets have been sold. Mods if this is in the wrong place feel free to delete or move where it belongs. My husband being a Vet (USMC), immediately paid for 2 tickets. So he asked me to lay down a somewhat "fun" challenge. Anyone that beats his 2 ticket purchase, will be offered a free sub from Berks counties own V&S sandwich shop. We have seen more then a few posts on here when Trey was being recruited about how a lot of folks liked their subs. Obviously it will have to be a cold sub, since we have a 4 hour trip to Cuse. The plan would be to bring them to the Colgate game for tailgating. One sub per transaction of more then 2 sponsored Military personnel. Might even add Screpsi's sandwich shop too. If you've never had from Screpsi's, we actually like them better for cold subs!!!! So from this date forward you inbox me or my husband on here with a copy of YOUR invoice showing you paid for more then 2 tickets for the Military. We will bring you a sub. Hopefully we all can enjoy a great tailgate and a even better game!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom