Military Appreciation SyraCRUZ Donation | Syracusefan.com

Military Appreciation SyraCRUZ Donation

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
The Fine Mess / SyraCRUZ Tailgate group has a long standing relationship with the Tenth Mountain Division Association at Fort Drum. In conjunction with SU’s observance of Military Appreciation Day, we host representatives of the Association at our tailgate and donate the proceeds of our weekly 50-50 raffle to support their initiatives. Over the years we have donated over $8000 in contributions to assist in their services to our active duty and military families at Fort Drum. You can read more about this extraordinary group on their website.

10thmtndivassoc.org

Home - National Association of the 10th Mountain Division

10thmtndivassoc.org
10thmtndivassoc.org

If you will be joining us for the tailgate prior to the Georgia Tech game, bring an extra few dollars to throw into the 50-50 pot. If you can’t join us, please consider a contribution of any size. You can send to me via any digital payment service or paper check. If you would prefer I will even write your name on the 50-50 tickets and put you in the drawing. Message me for payment information and to let me know if you would prefer a full donation or raffle tickets. .

With a noon kickoff, our 50-50 take is generally well below average so your help is sorely needed for us to maintain our level of support.

Thanks to those who have already reached out with donations. With the noon start compounded by threatening weather it will be a real challenge for us to match the level of support we have provided the last few years. Our donations have enabled the Tenth Mountain Division Association to supplement their scholarship program and assist the son or daughter of an active duty military member toward their education. If you can’t be present at the SyraCRUZ tailgate consider sending me a small donation via PayPal, Venmo or Zelle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rocketjcat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom