Minnesota Gophers to have beer garden at stadium... | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota Gophers to have beer garden at stadium...

MikeSU02

Living Legend
This just got passed last week. From a local [Twin Cities] perspective, the fans are pumped about beer sales at TCF.

This just got passed last week. From a local [Twin Cities] perspective, the fans are pumped about beer sales at TCF.

RF we took a secret vote and you're nominated to be chief tailgate organizer for the MN game.

RF we took a secret vote and you're nominated to be chief tailgate organizer for the MN game.

I'll be happy to set something formal up. There are actually a couple of spots within close proximity to the stadium that would be a good spot to link up. The parking lot situation is quite poor--so I'm reluctant to just do a tailgate, but we'll figure something out.

I'll be happy to set something formal up. There are actually a couple of spots within close proximity to the stadium that would be a good spot to link up. The parking lot situation is quite poor--so I'm reluctant to just do a tailgate, but we'll figure something out.

Agreed...I'm sure people will be happy with just getting a few tables at a nearby sports bar, etc...wish I could go but I am already going to NW, USC and Pitt in the early part of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom