Minnesota rents out new stadium | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota rents out new stadium

the Yankees and Yankee Stadium have been doing this for years.

$$$ talks, kids.

Oh Lord

I actually attended an event at TCF. Cool environs.

Boxing-Match-Bar-Mitzvah.jpg

for corporate events and weddings. You can even get the band and mascot there for an extra charge. Those kids probably don't get paid either, and unlike the football players I'm sure they don't all have full rides.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...k-stadium-used-for-weddings-movie-nights-more

I went to a rehearsal dinner at Kansas City's Kaufman Stadium and my mother-in-law's catering company regularly caters weddings and corporate events at Alabama's Bryant Denny Stadium.

Also, the Wake Forest Demon Deacon made a 3-hour appearance - dancing and posing for pics - at my brother's NYC wedding in 2011.

This is so par for the course at dozens of big time stadiums/schools, the only thing that shocks me is that Doc Gross hasn't figured out way to use the Dome and Otto similarly.

I went to a rehearsal dinner at Kansas City's Kaufman Stadium and my mother-in-law's catering company regularly caters weddings and corporate events at Alabama's Bryant Denny Stadium.

Also, the Wake Forest Demon Deacon made a 3-hour appearance - dancing and posing for pics - at my brother's NYC wedding in 2011.

This is so par for the course at dozens of big time stadiums/schools, the only thing that shocks me is that Doc Gross hasn't figured out way to use the Dome and Otto similarly.
if they did weddings at the Dome, CNYers would likely decide to rake their leaves or mow their lawn instead of attending the wedding...

lets face it, there would be a lot of deciding as to whether or not the bride & groom was worthy of their attendence...and it could result in some poorly attendended weddings.

i think the current ban on private events is best for all parties......

You actually can at least have Otto come to your wedding - $175 donation for up to an hour and a half appearance:

http://www.suathletics.com/documents/2009/6/2/OAR20092010.pdf?id=3364

I worked in the carrier dome years ago as a contractor and they were holding catered events there. I asked one person about this and they said they might be doing the most catered events in Syracuse area. I'm sure not all are done at the dome, but they use to set up the tables on the field during the summer months

They also have one hell of a liquor store in one of their caverns down under. Plus that is when I named it the roach dome...when you turn the lights on,watch out

It would be great if we could get Otto to caddie for Orangeyes.

Trivia question:

What was the name of Happy Gilmore's main caddie in Happy Gilmore?

Answer:

happy_pic_07.jpg

Otto.

Do you really expect to get otto to wash his balls