Minnesota vs Arkansas | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota vs Arkansas

Is that like the preseason CBI tourny?
Champs!
image.jpg

Can't really crap on Pitt for winning that. I think any tournament win is an accomplishment, especially one where you really have nothing to play for but pride. I still hate the fact that SU never showed well when they were relegated to the post-season kiddie table. We once made the final (?) of the NIT and lost to Temple. Other than that, we've put up crappy efforts and performances, the worst of which was the infamous 1997 NIT loss to Fla St...by 30...AT HOME! That team flat out gave up. We should have just let the walk-ons play it.

Can't really crap on Pitt for winning that. I think any tournament win is an accomplishment, especially one where you really have nothing to play for but pride. I still hate the fact that SU never showed well when they were relegated to the post-season kiddie table. We once made the final (?) of the NIT and lost to Temple. Other than that, we've put up crappy efforts and performances, the worst of which was the infamous 1997 NIT loss to Fla St...by 30...AT HOME! That team flat out gave up. We should have just let the walk-ons play it.
Don't worry I won't take a crap on Pitt .

We're getting McDonough and Bilas tonight, right? I can't take another Dykes telecast and I never complain much about announcers. Well, maybe John Saunders...

We're getting McDonough and Bilas tonight, right? I can't take another Dykes telecast and I never complain much about announcers. Well, maybe John Saunders...
Correct.

SoBeCuse said:

My man crush on Jay Bilas is quite disturbing. He's just everything you want from an announcer in my eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom