Mixed emotions | Syracusefan.com

Mixed emotions

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
As much as i rooted against Duke my whole life, you know every single game they played. Something inside me I dont know what it is . Maybe its the relationship Coach K and JB have that has me respected him as a coach and a person. But dont get me wrong I still want them to lose every single game and I'm thrilled they wiped the floor with Pitt tonight. So moral of the story is F Duke and F Pitt!

Mixed message.jpg

albanycuse said:
As much as i rooted against Duke my whole life, you know every single game they played. Something inside me I dont know what it is . Maybe its the relationship Coach K and JB have that has me respected him as a coach and a person. But dont get me wrong I still want them to lose every single game and I'm thrilled they wiped the floor with Pitt tonight. So moral of the story is F Duke and F Pitt!

It helped us with pitt losing tonight. I had no problem rooting for duke

nothing mixed for me. to be up 2 games on Pitt and up 3 on Duke is much better than being +1 and +4.

We've got 3 games left vs the 2 of them now. all we have to do is take 1 of those three and not stumble vs anyone else and we are no worse than tied for ACC regular season champs.

I really hate all teams not Orange.

Or Ub

I am having the same mental issues with this also I don't get it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom