Mizzou received Harold Brantley's LOI @ 8:05am | Syracusefan.com

Mizzou received Harold Brantley's LOI @ 8:05am

Good luck Harold.

I for one moved on a long time ago.

I'm bitter. He's out of my world forever! Moving on

I'm going to remember all of the good times we shared, like when he verbaled and then also when I learned his name and figured out what position plays. And how could I ever forget that time I watched his recrtuiting video, and couldn't help but think "I really can't see in this thing" and "what the hell am I looking at here?"

I'll always have a soft spot for you in my heart, Harold, for all of the good times we shared. We'll always have that time I Googled you.

I too googled him over & over & over again. Made note of his 10 or 12 points scored playing hoops. I'm going to miss you big guy, buh, bye!

I am pretty sure in his presser Marrone was talking about him when he was using the new car reference.

I am pretty sure in his presser Marrone was talking about him when he was using the new car reference.
My thought exactly. It was almost like he really wanted to blurt the kids name out, lol.

The kid changed gears because of Coach B that is the only thing i can think of or something really turned him off during his visit. Do we know who his host was?

New Car reference? Anyone care to clarify?

The kid changed gears because of Coach B that is the only thing i can think of or something really turned him off during his visit. Do we know who his host was?

If he was going to be a fullback, why would that matter? But as you wrote he was coming to play dt which I was hoping for than what you wrote makes sense.

Marrone likened the process to getting a new car and liking it...and driving it and then 6 months later you see a different brand new car driving by... and it looks better because it's new.

"It's like you get a new car, and it's very reliable, but then you see another car and get it, simply because it's new"

He then said "it's harder to keep kids committed over the long term, because you think you develop trust".

Obviously shots at Brantley.

"It's like you get a new car, and it's very reliable, but then you see another car and get it, simply because it's new"

He then said "it's harder to keep kids committed over the long term, because you think you develop trust".

Obviously shots at Brantley.

Well thank good Marrone didn't go Beamer crazy over the flip.

I'm going to remember all of the good times we shared, like when he verbaled and then also when I learned his name and figured out what position plays. And how could I ever forget that time I watched his recrtuiting video, and couldn't help but think "I really can't see **** in this thing" and "what the hell am I looking at here?"

I'll always have a soft spot for you in my heart, Harold, for all of the good times we shared. We'll always have that time I Googled you.

You make "Googled" sound creepy and inappropriate. :oops:

Mizzou facilities are top notch and the school caters specifically to football players. We have the Melo center which caters to who?

It's been established that something went wrong on his visit and it had nothing to do with the staff. It had everything to do with the players.

It's been established that something went wrong on his visit and it had nothing to do with the staff. It had everything to do with the players.

To me the kid was either bored stiff on his visit or just the opposite, didn't like the "environment" so to speak because some kids loved it. Who knows?

To me the kid was either bored stiff on his visit or just the opposite, didn't like the "environment" so to speak because some kids loved it. Who knows?

I agree. Not much to fret over. He just didn't like it or the kids he was with. Plenty of guys loved that weekend. Once they go somewhere else, I stop caring, but Brantley was one kid I was really excited to see. Ithought he could be a diamond in the rough.

I agree. Not much to fret over. He just didn't like it or the kids he was with. Plenty of guys loved that weekend. Once they go somewhere else, I stop caring, but Brantley was one kid I was really excited to see. Ithought he could be a diamond in the rough.

Agreed, seemed like a guy with legit size and very athletic, rare blend. I imagine he will be a good one at Mizzu, don't blame anyone just thought he could be a real player and fun to watch (Imagine that!! FUN watching a game)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom