MLB replay issues | Syracusefan.com

MLB replay issues

upperdeck

Living Legend
how about they just make it simple. no teams get a replay dude to help them decide what to challenge..

if you cant decided on what to challenge in real time then it was close enough for an Ump to make a call either way too.. the object was to fix the bad mistakes not the minute detail ones..

no more slowing the game down and having some guy watch 5 replays to then tell a coach to try it.

eliminate the replay box and remove the video sign stealing issues as well

Something needs to be done about the tag holding when sliding into a base. It's next to impossible for a base runner to 100% hold the base when they hit it.

thats because guys dont slide with any intent to not over slide.. back in the day you didnt slide at 100% because you couldnt hold the bag. its the same issue now, slide under control. most of these guys dont know how to slide, not 10% know how to do a proper hook slide any more.

thats because guys dont slide with any intent to not over slide.. back in the day you didnt slide at 100% because you couldnt hold the bag. its the same issue now, slide under control. most of these guys dont know how to slide, not 10% know how to do a proper hook slide any more.

Tim Raines popped off the bag every single time.

An unintended problem related to the whole replay issue:

"Players allegedly visited the video replay room — a room near the dugout meant to help managers decide whether to challenge a call — to steal signs and relay them to the dugout. That information was then shared with a baserunner, who would use body movements to communicate with the batter."

Tim Raines popped off the bag every single time.

I was just about to say that in repose as well (I was an Expos fan at that time)

I agree with your earlier post. There has to be an adjustment to the interpretation of that on replay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom