mods: adding columns to the main recruiting pages | Syracusefan.com

mods: adding columns to the main recruiting pages

Ottoble

Starter
Hey I was wondering if we could add two columns to the recruiting main page, status and visit date. Status could be less of the fuzzy medium interest bs from recruiting sites and more a few defined concrete letters. O offered, C committed, T top list (in the recruits top 3-5-10) S signed loi, D decomitted from su, E currently committed Elsewhere P potential prospect not yet offered. Visit date could be simple date of most recent or upcoming visit. It could be bold for an official light for unofficial but I don't know what's possible. Give access to change these to mods, the OP on the thread and certain others (CL/whitey maybe a few others).
If its not possible that's fine just thought it would be a good way to organize everything.

Hey I was wondering if we could add two columns to the recruiting main page, status and visit date. Status could be less of the fuzzy medium interest bs from recruiting sites and more a few defined concrete letters. O offered, C committed, T top list (in the recruits top 3-5-10) S signed loi, D decomitted from su, E currently committed Elsewhere P potential prospect not yet offered. Visit date could be simple date of most recent or upcoming visit. It could be bold for an official light for unofficial but I don't know what's possible. Give access to change these to mods, the OP on the thread and certain others (CL/whitey maybe a few others).
If its not possible that's fine just thought it would be a good way to organize everything.

Perhaps this fine thread by Tep will provide you with some of the info you are looking for on commits.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/recruits-and-offers.54822/

Additionally if you go to the drop down box of Additional Content, Tom has some excellent info on commits and prospects.

Last edited:
Thanks CL you are always on top of it. Both great resources. I was talking about the main page where replies, views, last msg are located but it may not be possible. Thank you.