Mojo and General20 Breakdowns | Syracusefan.com

Mojo and General20 Breakdowns

RICuse44

Starter
It just hit me. No more General20 breakdowns pre and post. I just searched, the last one was on February 5th AFTER Notre Dame. Those things were works of art. Hopefully we can bring them back for the tourney. You would only have to give 6 more.

I've been missing then for a while. You think our bad basketball and him not posting is a coincidence?

I've been missing then for a while. You think our bad basketball and him not posting is a coincidence?

Won't know until he posts again. If he posts and we start winning we have our answer.

The General must be held hostage somewhere. Get Frank Drebin on the case stat!

Starting to feel the pressure now. I guess I better get back to "work."

Might be hard for me to post a Pre Western Michigan Post since I've never seen them play. I will check and see if any of their games stuck on ESPN 3, but Im guessing that's a long shot.

EDIT: I just checked and their title game against Toledo is on ESPN3. I will try to check it out and write something up, if I can find enough free time tonight.

Might be hard for me to post a Pre Western Michigan Post since I've never seen them play. I will check and see if any of their games stuck on ESPN 3, but Im guessing that's a long shot.

EDIT: I just checked and their title game against Toledo is on ESPN3. I will try to check it out and write something up, if I can find enough free time tonight.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/#type/...ketball/league/NCAAM/search/western michigan/

looks like 12 total avail with at least one vs EMU's zone

If this works we will all walk the street of Marshall and the boulevard of Erie as liberators led by general20. Thank you Sherman for your efforts!

Man, I thought someone was finally going to break down General20. I've always wondered what makes him tick.

Instead just another thread calling for a pregame breakdown of our opponent. Ugh.

:)

Welcome back, General! I know you've got projects going on. Do your worst. It will always be better than my best!

What you don't learn there, you can PM Marsh for his consulting work.

It just hit me. No more General20 breakdowns pre and post. I just searched, the last one was on February 5th AFTER Notre Dame. Those things were works of art. Hopefully we can bring them back for the tourney. You would only have to give 6 more.

Yeah no kidding. And as soon as Boeheim stopped getting General's scouting reports by trolling this board, the team went into a ditch.

Get after it General!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom