Monday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Monday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
040803jbcuse0008jpg-8b262a58759d275c_medium.jpg

'Cuse Classics: Jim Boeheim, Syracuse basketball fans finally get ...

'Cuse Classics: Syracuse rains J's down on Jayhawks, takes NCAA ...

2011-12 Syracuse year in review: Basketball's magical run

Meet the Orange at Fourth Annual 'Legends & Stars' Event

Ill-advised email response makes Syracuse look ungrateful at best, incompetent at worst

Recruiting

Malachi Richardson, a 6’5 shooting guard out of Trenton Catholic (NJ), has already made a name for himself despite being in the class of 2015. A key part of Team Final Blue’s championship run, Richardson listed scholarship offers from Rutgers, Seton Hall, James Madison, and Miami. Additionally, he said he is garnering interest from Syracuse, Connecticut, Villanova, Georgetown, Northwestern, and DePaul. His three favorites at this point are Seton Hall, Miami and Syracuse. Richardson has been on unofficial visits to in-state schools Rutgers and Seton Hall. He has no other trips planned and said of his commitment timetable, “Probably my senior year.”

Hakim Saintil, a 5’11 point guard who was listed as a Day One top performer, has a wide range of college looks. The 2013 prospect from Roselle Catholic (NJ) and the NJ Roadrunners claims scholarship offers from Cincinnati, South Carolina and East Carolina. He said he is also hearing from UConn, Syracuse, Iona, Dayton, Wagner, and Rhode Island. Saintil remains “wide open” in his recruitment and is planning to make his choice “probably by September.” As for what he is looking for in a school, Saintil replied, “See if I could play immediately, good academics and just a family oriented place.”
NBE

Former Players

10861419.jpg

Story & Video
Jardine impresses at workout

South Philadelphia native and Syracuse product Antonio "Scoop ...
Dion Waiters was a fine player for Syracuse at the combo guard position. He has NBA range on his jumpshot and is a scorer, which is definitely something the Timberwolves need on the perimeter. He is an above-average defender, who takes chances at times to shoot into passing lanes or come from seemingly nowhere to get steals. A team can never have enough of that, especially a young team like Minnesota. However, at 6’4, his height is an issue because he’s undersized compared to most NBA shooting guards. Waiters will have a fine NBA career as a role player, but he seems to be another Randy Foye, a player whom the Timberwolves have a history. Also, Minnesota does not have a good track record of drafting Syracuse players. See Jonny Flynn and Wes Johnson

Parisi teamed with Snyder, Damone Brown, Jason Rowe, Shawn Murphy, Ka'Ron Barnes and Ace Narvaez to play in Ballin' for a Cause. They'll be joined today by Comerford, who was in Long Island on Saturday with the Timon lacrosse team. That's a who's who of Western New York hoops -- Rowe, Brown, and Barnes were part of the Darling Paint squad that won the other top men's bracket in last year's Macker.
BN

LeRon Ellis' dad LeRoy dies

carmelo_lala_wireimage--300x300.jpg

A 'Melo' 28th

Around The Nation

3-point shot: SEC-Big East matchups set

Blog

NBA Draft 2012: Why Kris Joseph Is a Better Pro Prospect Than Fab ...

The Great American 'Cuse Cake-Off: Champion

Around Town

Tarby's of Liverpool had the best burger ever, too bad someone doesn't revive the name
Best of Central New York Burger Battle: Who has the best burgers in town?

Can't believe we are seeing Dion Waiters, Scoop Jardine, and THE MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES in the same sentence Oh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh Lord

Every time I read about Scoop, he solidifies his spot as my favorite SU player ever.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Can't believe we are seeing Dion Waiters, Scoop Jardine, and THE MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES in the same sentence Oh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh Lord
it's not the players fault that the Timberpups suck.

I just don't get.
Why do my fav SU guys always end up at that terminal urinal known as the TimberWolves?
They have such an odd team- like the Northwest version of the Clippers before Blake Griffin.
I was hoping Wes would find a way out and we'd be done with them!

"Waiters will have a fine NBA career as a role player, but he seems to be another Randy Foye"

My god that is a great comparison. Couldn't agree more.

Can't believe that article saying Joseph is a better pick then Fab. Love Joseph but :bang::bang:
Fab maybe has hit less then 25 percent of his offensive potential. Wait to he gets stronger arms finishes and ones and continues to round out his jumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom