Monday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Monday Articles

About the Roberson video, great timing on the block at 0:13 against the 14' UK 7 footer, but the sequence around :25, he first alters the guy's shot then that amazing block. Snatches the loose ball and still has the mind to look up court for the great outlet to Malachi in stride. I've watched this play a few times, and it never gets old.

About the Roberson video, great timing on the block at 0:13 against the 14' UK 7 footer, but the sequence around :25, he first alters the guy's shot then that amazing block. Snatches the loose ball and still has the mind to look up court for the great outlet to Malachi in stride. I've watched this play a few times, and it never gets old.

Kid is really going to be a monster when he puts on another 15-20 pounds.

Kid is really a monster.
I went ahead and fixed that for ya. ;)
But yeah, you're right. I think he will fill into his frame once he gets up there, but he's surprisingly strong already!
You have to check him out in some more physical games. I saw him take a lot of contact on the defensive glass a few games and he never waivers.

I went ahead and fixed that for ya. ;)
But yeah, you're right. I think he will fill into his frame once he gets up there, but he's surprisingly strong already!
You have to check him out in some more physical games. I saw him take a lot of contact on the defensive glass a few games and he never waivers.

I'm with you--that's why they call him THE BEAST!

And I expect Roberson to play a ton this year. I was thinking more about how much better he's going to be once he adds a little size / strength. But no doubt--kid is going to play a major role on this year's team.