Monday poll musings... | Syracusefan.com

Monday poll musings...

pearl31

in cahoots
I don't care all that much—and, yes Syracuse deserves to have dropped precipitously after three Ls in a row—but did you notice Mich. St.?
They, like SU, have dropped 3 straight (and also have 7 losses on the year) and tumbled all the way down to #9. Them voters loves them some b1g.
and Kansas St. in the top 10 is kind of humorous to me, too...

Were MSU's earlier losses to unranked teams, like ours were? That's the only way I can understand it, besides blatant bias for MSU, who always seems to pull off wins at tourney time. Perception is what it is, I guess.

Were MSU's earlier losses to unranked teams, like ours were? That's the only way I can understand it, besides blatant bias for MSU, who always seems to pull off wins at tourney time. Perception is what it is, I guess.

Indiana, Ohio State and Michigan

Indiana, Ohio State and Michigan

If you're going to lose to three teams, those are a good three teams to lose to.

2 weeks ago they were ranked 4th at 22-4 & we were 8th at 21-4. Since...
**All rankings current AP**

#10MSU: lost vs #2, @#14, @#7 all by single digits

#17SU: lost vs#5, @#15, vs#8 all by single digits

Losses to unranked: MSU (UConn, Minn) SU (Temple, Nova, Uconn)

I think MSU's wins over Kansas & Mich give them a significant edge. Plus their only other 2 losses were on the road at Miami & Indiana.

I'm more impressed by our win at Louisville than any win MSU has this year. That win is arguably the best win any team had this year.

I don't care all that much—and, yes Syracuse deserves to have dropped precipitously after three Ls in a row—but did you notice Mich. St.?
They, like SU, have dropped 3 straight (and also have 7 losses on the year) and tumbled all the way down to #9. Them voters loves them some b1g.
and Kansas St. in the top 10 is kind of humorous to me, too...
It's because Izzo is a fiery genius and JB is just a crotchety Hall of Famer limping off into the sunset. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom