Monday talk show | Syracusefan.com

Monday talk show

MartyCuse

Starter
Can't wait to listen to the score Monday afternoon with the hard hitting interview with the president of Professional Bowling League and great analysis on the World Cup. Oh yeah something happened on the hill this weekend... We will get to it if we have time.

I don't waste my time with those clowns and Clavin was never a Syracuse fan.He mentioned that a few times with Axe.

And yes,I did say Clavin

Maybe they will talk about the improvements that are actually happening. After all, we are set to raise funds for new band uniforms and apparently the toilet water in the dome will by dyed orange. We really can compete with other teams in terms of facilities.

SIRIUS COLLEGE SPORTS RADIO! Already on this all morning. Why wait till Monday and the idiots on the Score!

SIRIUS COLLEGE SPORTS RADIO! Already on this all morning. Why wait till Monday and the idiots on the Score!

Ch.91? I never seem to tune into that channel when they talk anything SU/ACC related. It seems to be SEC driven.

Ch.91? I never seem to tune into that channel when they talk anything SU/ACC related. It seems to be SEC driven.
It is SEC driven during college football season but I have gotten better SU talk there than I do with guys like Axe and the other local clowns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom