Monstars roster construction | Syracusefan.com

Monstars roster construction

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Pretty clear the aliens didn't have any concept of balancing the floor. Granted, this was 1996, so the analytics revolution hadn't happened, but they went with 2 centers, 2 power forwards (albeit undersized), and a diminutive point guard, and one that wasn't known as an outside shooter at that. Defensively they wouldn't be able to keep up with anybody. On the offensive end, either they're going to be so packed in the paint there's no room to do anything it's so clogged up, or you're looking to Grandmama and Patrick Chewing to stick deep J's

Pretty clear the aliens didn't have any concept of balancing the floor. Granted, this was 1996, so the analytics revolution hadn't happened, but they went with 2 centers, 2 power forwards (albeit undersized), and a diminutive point guard, and one that wasn't known as an outside shooter at that. Defensively they wouldn't be able to keep up with anybody. On the offensive end, either they're going to be so packed in the paint there's no room to do anything it's so clogged up, or you're looking to Grandmama and Patrick Chewing to stick deep J's
Cali, is that you?

Good for a laugh, and valid, thank you. The real question though OIG - what in the **** are you doing right now?

Good for a laugh, and valid, thank you. The real question though OIG - what in the **** are you doing right now?
I kid you not, I'm writing a Choose Your Own Adventure book.

Wild Friday nights at the inGrotto household I tell you.

If you want Jim Boeheim to retire turn to page 44, oh it's not a Syracuse Basketball book? pass.