Montreal games | Syracusefan.com

Montreal games

Halfmooncuse

Hall of Fame
Anyone know what time tickets go on sale wed????? There are only 900 seats in the gym

Don't know what time they go on sale, but no air conditioning. Dress light!
Also, FIBA rules.
That has to be a good thing for us, what with the shot clock, 2-3 zone and all.

You can reserve tickets over the phone. I did last week because I was concerned about a sellout with such a small gym. Call the school's ticket office and see if you can still reserve tix. Otherwise, I think they said tickets would go on sale an hour before the game.

Don't know what time they go on sale, but no air conditioning. Dress light!
Also, FIBA rules.
That has to be a good thing for us, what with the shot clock, 2-3 zone and all.

Rak needs to defend the rim. With our shot blockers and international rules, the no goal tending on balls on the rim could be a factor (could lead to a bad habit too. :))

You can reserve tickets over the phone. I did last week because I was concerned about a sellout with such a small gym. Call the school's ticket office and see if you can still reserve tix. Otherwise, I think they said tickets would go on sale an hour before the game.
Do you know the phone number? We are having a hard time finding it

Another number I found
514-398-7012
But I would go with ROCcuse first, as his is the shop's number that sells the tix

Another number I found
514-398-7012
But I would go with ROCcuse first, as his is the shop's number that sells the tix
Thanks tee walked to site and got tickets didn't seem like many left. Now tomorrow at Champlain and a call to them gets me a voice mail. Ugh. Thanks all

Thanks tee walked to site and got tickets didn't seem like many left. Now tomorrow at Champlain and a call to them gets me a voice mail. Ugh. Thanks all
You got it, man. I have a feeling you will score tix tomorrow as well. Enjoy, living vicariously through you and the bunch that made the trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom