Mookie says he is likely done. | Syracusefan.com

Mookie says he is likely done.

Mookie. Guy finally gets his best chance at playing time and he goes and cyber stalks a girl. SMH

Finally an explanation of why Mookie left the team last year. Interesting that it wasn't more certain that he would not return. Donna' reporting of the eligibility issues seem a bit murky, but it seems like the question of eligibility is more lapsed time rather than achievement related and seem like they would have been known last spring when Mookie was sent packing.

Was the Mookie Cookie a repeat offender on the trouble front?

There are many disappointing things in that article. Oh Lord

Finally an explanation of why Mookie left the team last year. Interesting that it wasn't more certain that he would not return. Donna' reporting of the eligibility issues seem a bit murky, but it seems like the question of eligibility is more lapsed time rather than achievement related and seem like they would have been known last spring when Mookie was sent packing.

Was the Mookie Cookie a repeat offender on the trouble front?

I know this isn't the first time that Mookie has gotten himself with social media. He whined about lack of playing time in the past through either facebook or twitter. And that got him into JBs dog house of course.

He was a wasted scholarship just like Josh Wright.

Don't get me started about the SU Judicial Review Board. A year suspension for dissing your girlfriend on Facebook? I wonder how many non-athletes have been suspended for that.
I never understood why people going to FB to look at these things arent held to some level of responsibility

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Don't get me started about the SU Judicial Review Board. A year suspension for dissing your girlfriend on Facebook? I wonder how many non-athletes have been suspended for that.
I'm with you OB, either the article and/or the University should give a better explanation.

So, let me get this straight you have "cyberbullying" based on unflattering characterizations on Facebook. They don't even say that they are lies, just unflattering. A domestic verbal complaint (you mean yelling?) and a protection order by the woman "just in case". Really, a year suspension for that?

Our 4th guard taken down because of a somewhat normal break up?

When will the fallout from the Fine mess end? The dug up drugs, Fab, now this.

Just glad this drama is over.

Is it really over? It's taking longer for Mookie to make his exit than it took Francisco Franco to die.

Didn't Todd Burgan get suspended for part of the 1997 by the judicial review board?

Didn't Todd Burgan get suspended for part of the 1997 by the judicial review board?

Yep; don't know the actual details, but the official explanation was that he was guilty of "unintentional menacing" or something like that.

Judicial boards, with few exceptions, err on the side of the complainant. Especially when it's an alleged domestic incident.

Yes, I remember he was suspended 7 games or 25% of the season at the time. Had to do with misconduct with a female. I remember we played Notre Dame after and looked terrible.

Is it really over? It's taking longer for Mookie to make his exit than it took Francisco Franco to die.

Franco's dead?

Yep; don't know the actual details, but the official explanation was that he was guilty of "unintentional menacing" or something like that.

Judicial boards, with few exceptions, err on the side of the complainant. Especially when it's an alleged domestic incident.

He had broken up with his g/f
She continued to "pursue" him
They ended up at the same party one night
They had words
She said something
He said something
She tossed her drink in his face
He reacted by reaching out and pushing her
She stumbled and tripped over a piece of furniture (end table I think)
She fell and broke her wrist

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

They had words
She said something
He said something

Like that hasn't happened on every college campus across the country.

They had words
She said something
He said something

That reads like Beat poetry. :cool:

Saw Mookie at Faegans last night. Bought my friend a beer. Not entirely sure why. He's still around though.

The Mook was deadly from the Trey
least that's what Peekskill people'd say
"Coach should play me" Mook would whine,
while Boeheim sat him on the pine.
No one in Orange was ever funner
A six-six clown prolific gunner
And though some folks would often diss ya
Most Cuse Fans are going to miss ya!

The Mook was deadly from the Trey
least that's what Peekskill people'd say
"Coach should play me" Mook would whine,
while Boeheim sat him on the pine.
No one in Orange was ever funner
A six-six clown prolific gunner
And though some folks would often diss ya
Most Cuse Fans are going to miss ya!
Unfortunately Mookie peeked five years ago.

http://poststar.com/article_6bef08e6-029a-11e0-87c1-001cc4c002e0.html

4cff2f8b5be05.preview-300.jpg