Mookie's Holland Mixtape | Syracusefan.com

Mookie's Holland Mixtape

The mascot walking through the frame at 1:04 was a nice touch.

Truth be told he probably would have played some this year with the way the backcourt has struggled shooting the 3.

I like Mookie a lot. I think he is a high character kid and he was one of our biggest cheerers on the bench consistently. He wasn't able to pull it all together for us, but I wish him the best in his future development and profession career. I really hope he succeeds.

Its funny how he can play pro basketball overseas but cant crack the rotation at SU. So what am i missing here? Is pro basketball in Holland that weak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its funny how he can play pro basketball overseas but cant crack the rotation at SU. So what am i missing here? Is pro basketball in Holland that weak?

No. Just shows he got shafted at SU. On this site, you were his unrelenting critic.

"The Dutch Oven" should be its real title

SU has this best connections in Europe for basketball players of any school...notice the 2-3 zone? Roosevelt Bouie has made a career from placing US players overseas.

Mookie's problem here was he couldn't make the transition to guard from forward and he couldn't beat out Kris Jo, CJ, and JS at the forward spot. He is undersized as a forward in our system, at his size he needs to be a high flyer to be a forward here and he is not.

That doesnt look like the highest competition. However, Mookie did seem more active in that Mixtape then I remember him ever being on the court for SU. Bottomline is if Mookie was on this team right now he would be playing some minutes, specifically when JS was out. his shooting would have been welcomed despite some other shortcomings. He would likely take most if not all of Conney;s minutes

who the made that? awful stuff... i bet 12 year olds could do better with an iphone and a stylus.

who the made that? awful stuff... i bet 12 year olds could do better with an iphone and a stylus.

I think one of the "Offense" clips is him getting the ball stripped while driving to the hoop.

Oh yeah, nothing better on a mixtape than showing that off! Screw the dunks, the threes, all of it- turnovers, that's where it's at!