More JTIII | Syracusefan.com

More JTIII

“It will continue. It will continue,” Thompson said. “Now, is it gonna be every year? I don’t know.
It's rather slippery of him, don't you think?

Like the meteorologists: 50% chance of rain.
They can always justify that they were right!

Partly cloudy at best, lol

It's rather slippery of him, don't you think?

Like the meteorologists: 50% chance of rain.
They can always justify that they were right!

Partly cloudy at best, lol

No problem. We don't need to play them every year. We have Nova and St. John's, too. Two out of three each year - 1 home and 1 away, would be fine with me.

Thompson also suggested media members begin referring to Georgetown and their six new partners as the Magnificent Seven, and said they should not be grouped by religious affiliation.

JTIII is no Yul Brynner.

Sorry if posted elsewhere.

“It will continue. It will continue,” Thompson said. “Now, is it gonna be every year? I don’t know.

Thompson also suggested media members begin referring to Georgetown and their six new partners as the Magnificent Seven, and said they should not be grouped by religious affiliation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-turgeon-discuss-maryland-georgetown-rivalry/
I am sure the presidents/ boards of these universities will appreciate him downplaying their religious affiliations. Clearly these are schools with a basketball mission that just happen to have a religious team.

I am sure the presidents/ boards of these universities will appreciate him downplaying their religious affiliations. Clearly these are schools with a basketball mission that just happen to have a religious team.

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's just a semi-quirk that all the schools remaining are Catholic Schools. If UCONN never decided to move to D1 football, I'm quite certain they'd be going along with the other 7 as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom