More PSU fan delusion | Syracusefan.com

More PSU fan delusion

NKR1978

Living Legend
http://mbd.At their request, this n...rom this site./mb.aspx?s=157&f=1395&t=8236500

Insanity.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

when you can't draw the line between football and what this case is right now and will probably turn into, you are flat out up, IMO. What is wrong with people

listen, this whole community has been devastated by this scandel, however joepa is the face of the state of pennsylvania has far as some people are concerned...i got one word...Brainwashed.. or even better Cult.

Someone needs to go in there and tell them how absolutely crazy they sound... i'm sure that person will be tarred and feathered though...

listen, this whole community has been devastated by this scandel, however joepa is the face of the state of pennsylvania has far as some people are concerned...i got one word...Brainwashed.. or even better Cult.

It sure doesn't seem like a real university.

I think some people are starting to understand just how big Penn State football was in Happy Valley and central Pennsylvannia.

Spin spin spin

The child victims are afraid that the Penn State supporters will blame them for the Paterno firing, and therefore their lawyers are trying to let it be known that they had nothing to do with it.

This is somehow being used as a defense for Paterno and proof that it was wrong to fire him. "See? Even the victims think it was wrong to fire Paterno! The BOT didn't even ask them if he should be fired! Jerks!"

Deranged...