Most annoying technical foul I've ever seen | Syracusefan.com

Most annoying technical foul I've ever seen

It was so silly.

The Tennessee player did gesture aggressively questioning the call.. and the ref made an assertive gesture back which is fine. Player backed away. To me that should be it - ref showed his authority.

But the ref thinks about it for a second after, and decides to T him up.

I agree. Granted I'm cheering for Tennessee but at that point in the game, unless he said something just really horrible, just let it go or tell the coach or team captain to settle him down.

It was so silly.

The Tennessee player did gesture aggressively questioning the call.. and the ref made an assertive gesture back which is fine. Player backed away. To me that should be it - ref showed his authority.

The ref even rolled his eyes and made a "Oh no, you didn't" face. Then stared at the player like a diva. What.

It was so silly.

Yep, and then he glared at the player after he called the T

It's awful because these guys will never miss out on work because no one is there to replace him. Big-time refs feel untouchable..and the NCAA sits back and says it isn't there problem.

This game is awesome btw. Pretty much turning into a football game with no discernible idea of what is or isn't a foul.

What do you all think? He really hit him with the elbow or flop? I thought it was legit elbow at first, but the other angle makes me think maybe a flop

What do you all think? He really hit him with the elbow or flop? I thought it was legit elbow at first, but the other angle makes me think maybe a flop
Looked like a flop after the replays. Dudes smirk didn't help haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom