Most important thing for this game Sunday:Rebounding | Syracusefan.com

Most important thing for this game Sunday:Rebounding

Alsacs

Living Legend
Michigan State is going to crash the boards hard on offense.

All 5 guys must help on the glass and limit the 2nd chance points under 20 to have a chance.

If we can limit offense rebounds this will be a 40 minute game.

We know we are going to struggle to even get 60 points. We will need the rebounding from Oshae and Marek.

Chukwu is gassed. Those wings whomever is on the weak side will be key to rebounding.

Moyer will get a lot of PT this game.

Whomever is the 8th on the bench will get PT.

All 5 guys must help on the glass and limit the 2nd chance points under 20 to have a chance.

We know we are going to struggle to even get 60 points. We will need the rebounding from Oshae and Marek.

Chukwu is gassed. Those wings whomever is on the weak side will be key to rebounding.

I honestly wonder how bad Moyer’s ankle is. He played with so much energy early in the year albeit not too effectively. He just seems so mentally and physically out of sorts out there. He will DEFINITELY need to play in this game I agree. Hope we can get this one into a massive rock fight.

8th guy would be Bayer. We might see him in the huddle.

We’ll go eight deep if three guys foul out or the game’s a blowout and the walk-ons mop up. That’s the list.

Hope we can get this one into a massive rock fight.

That's one thing Boeheim's been able to coach into this year's club: we have a team of board crashers who are not frustrated by a rock fight like his older teams used to be (vs. Dixon/Thompson) but have actually come to embrace it knowing that it means their defense is giving them a chance to win against the best.

I like our chances...with a couple of breaks (like fair reff'ing, no injuries, etc.)

Boxing out and having the refs know that the 3 second lane is for only 2 seconds or less would certainly help as well.

I honestly wonder how bad Moyer’s ankle is. He played with so much energy early in the year albeit not too effectively. He just seems so mentally and physically out of sorts out there. He will DEFINITELY need to play in this game I agree. Hope we can get this one into a massive rock fight.

These guys are playing through a lot of injuries,fatigue and pain. I agree...Moyer was so active early this year and there is no doubt the injury and confidence are issues. Love to see him have a solid game as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom