Most Rewatchable 2018 Games | Syracusefan.com

Most Rewatchable 2018 Games

TheCusian

Living Legend
Here’s my top 6 (1 being the most rewatchable):

6. UNC overtime win
Back and forth, exciting plays - and Tommy’s coming out party.

5. Road loss at Clemson
Fun game - defense really stepped up. Offensive effeciency was tough to watch, but we were gutting it out till the end. It felt like we’d need one more score and it never came. Watch until the 3rd Q just to imagine the sweat in the stands. Turn it off before the end to avoid the waxing poetic rhetoric from the announcers.

4. Win at BC
They really thought it would be a game and the Eric ran that dude over and Addazzio had the look the rest of the game. Fun rewatch.

3. FSU win
It’s always fun to beat a team that feels they should never lose to you. Our DL absolutely smoked their OL. Great INT in this one.

2. WVU Bowl Win
Good win vs a rival. Dana’s last game as HC. Drunken hillbillies making sad faces.

1. Dome win vs NC State
This game has it all. Crazy crowd, not knowing if it’s going to be Eric or Tommy, back and forth scoring, big turnover in the 4th. Bowl eligibility on the line.

I've rewatched every game but ND. That is unwatchable. I've enjoyed running p the score on Louisville every time I've watched.
I also enjoy saving all the "extended cut", and "visual recap" highlights put out by SU athletics youtube page, and them playing them in order from Western Michigan-West Virginia.
We had a hell of year, with a lot of explosive offensive plays, and some timely stops on defense.

I keep falling down the worm hole of watching the Extended Looks the athletic department puts out. Been watching them a ton the last few weeks.

Thanks but that is all I found too...the condensed game (which is 20 mins long)

1. Dome win vs NC State
This game has it all. Crazy crowd, not knowing if it’s going to be Eric or Tommy, back and forth scoring, big turnover in the 4th. Bowl eligibility on the line.
I watch Armstrong's interception over and over and over again. The pure joy in the crowd is just delightful.

NC State game was awesome. So was demolishing FSU. Let’s hope the powers that be have a larger supply of water this year.

The last 5 mins of the 4th and OT were awesome too for UNC. That was one frustrating game sitting there in the Dome. It was IMHO the pivotal moment of the season.

IIRC UNC tried to pull off some ridiculous trick play that would have sealed the win for them. Instead they punted away and Tommy Gun hit Johnson on the money to put it to OT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom