Most underrated thing about XMAS | Syracusefan.com

Most underrated thing about XMAS

We Are Syracuse

All Conference
most underrated and not appreciated aspect of Christmas' amazing development is that it is really Hopkins' first program type guy who had the ability to improve coming in, and look at him now. What a great sign it is towards Hopkins' abilities to improve his bigs. This is definitely an example he can use for years to come when it comes to recruiting and player development. He has done an outstanding job wih Xmas! Needs to be appreciated!

Totally agree and there were some people on the board who were questioning the job Hop was doing with our big men. Would love to hear some of their opinions now.

most underrated and not appreciated aspect of Christmas' amazing development is that it is really Hopkins' first program type guy who had the ability to improve coming in, and look at him now. What a great sign it is towards Hopkins' abilities to improve his bigs. This is definitely an example he can use for years to come when it comes to recruiting and player development. He has done an outstanding job wih Xmas! Needs to be appreciated!
Spending time with family.

Totally agree and there were some people on the board who were questioning the job Hop was doing with our big men. Would love to hear some of their opinions now.

I was one of those people. I will give credit where credit is due. Roc has improved by leaps and bounds. Kudos to Roc & Hop!

My feeling was it would've been nice to have a coach who actually played the center or forward position coaching our bigs. I thought that would give some balance to our staff's backgrounds, as all of them were guards in their playing days.

Last edited: