Mostly OT... | Syracusefan.com

Mostly OT...

That WVU ad was really weird...a mountain man running through the woods would definitely make me think about going to that school :bang:

What else are they going to show? Billy Bob setting a couch on fire?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That WVU ad was really weird...a mountain man running through the woods would definitely make me think about going to that school :bang:

No doubt West Virginia pulls in a lot of undergrads who want to go pro in growing shaggy beards and shooting down a bear. Their success rate in that particular demographic is overwhelming.

What else are they going to show? Billy Bob setting a couch on fire?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Clips of many an attractive cousin missing very few teeth, collectively.

...and it's been said before, but man, I love when other schools show their ads for their school and then we show ours. It just pisses all over every other college ad.
Hell yeah...a great video and I love the fact that Lou Reed singing it!

Watched the game with 2 neighbor WVU grads, and after the school commercials aired, one said "Now that's a good commercial, ours just has a mountain man running around in the woods." I had to laugh.

Fun game to watch, especially with a beat down! Go Orange!

Really like our video this year. But if anyone out there is connected to the AV department, please tell them to reupload it without the interlacing!

Especially when the other Universities ad is a guy running through the woods...

The WV ad shows beautiful wooded areas down by the river. I'm wondering if they don't show the mountain tops because they have all be blasted off for cheap coal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom