Mothers of Victims Speak Out | Syracusefan.com

Mothers of Victims Speak Out

wow...can you say coverup...just to protect the name Penn State i think...if found guilty they should give sandusky the death penalty.

Appalling.

I'll go here and I'm not trying to be dramatic. But if I were Sandusky, Paterno, the GA, Schultz, the Prez or Curley, I would honestly be afraid for my own safety.

This case literally makes me sick to my stomach.

I'll go here and I'm not trying to be dramatic. But if I were Sandusky, Paterno, the GA, Schultz, the Prez or Curley, I would honestly be afraid for my own safety.

I have a 5 year old nephew and I would want to kill all of the people involved if something happened to him. I can't imagine if I had a son what I would want to do. I wouldn't shed a tear for any of them.

Just wait for the advocacy groups to get involved. Picketing every PSU game, probably not just in HV, but nation-wide.

I have a 5 year old nephew and I would want to kill all of the people involved if something happened to him. I can't imagine if I had a son what I would want to do. I wouldn't shed a tear for any of them.

Any of them that actually end up in jail also better be careful. The hardcore don't care if you dealt drugs or even killed someone, but they up prisoners that harmed kids because it is a chickenshit crime. Sandusky at the least is going to receive a lot of what he was giving out. I only hope Paterno and others receive the same.

...this is terrible, cannot be tolerated...and it has happened more than once..whether it be in sports, in religion, in war...the moral fabric of our country appears to have lost its moral fiber to hold together the rightness of our beliefs...this is devastating...there can be no rational reason for allowing it to happen...once...but over time and not to have acted is a tragedy!

Any of them that actually end up in jail also better be careful. The hardcore don't care if you dealt drugs or even killed someone, but they up prisoners that harmed kids because it is a chickenshit crime. Sandusky at the least is going to receive a lot of what he was giving out. I only hope Paterno and others receive the same.

Lot's of "hey Sandusky, let me crack your back".

God that Grand Jury report was gross.

We can get this all over with if these piece of sh!ts would just end it themselves. Please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom