Mounir Hima in the Portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mounir Hima in the Portal

You’re going to wish him on Gerry?
For Gerry’s sake I hope he can recruit better than that.
They were 4-23 or something like that.

He surely could give them 15 mins a game

Didn't want to battle for the 3rd center spot with Patterson, behind Lampkin/McLeod.

Not much of a surprise.

Hima seems like a really good guy. He was engaged on the bench cheering on his teammates and encouraged Syracuse fans occasionally by leading the LGO chants.

It's too bad things didn't work out better here but hopefully he enjoyed his time at Syracuse and made the most of it.

Good luck!

They were 4-23 or something like that.

He surely could give them 15 mins a game

I don’t think you can base anything off of last year’s Siena team.

He actually looked good the first 10 games of his Syracuse career. Was athletic and seemed like a rim protector. But he never developed and couldn’t stay healthy.
Agree. He did pretty good backing up Jesse. Going into last season, he seemed to be a good 'worst case scenario' - I think injuries did him in like so many of our centers over the years.

Best of luck. Low ceiling, but I thought he battled and performed admirably when healthier and backing up Jesse two seasons ago.

i think the rumors of his injuries were overblown

i think red just didnt want to play him

he obviously still thinks he can play ...otherwise he wouldnt be in the portal
I think he was legitimately unable to play because his body wouldn't allow it. He would have seen regular minutes on that team otherwise, especially after McLeod went down.

Well, there goes 24-25, but seriously best of luck and good health to him.

I think he was legitimately unable to play because his body wouldn't allow it. He would have seen regular minutes on that team otherwise, especially after McLeod went down.

Back issues. Couldn't get up and down the court.

No Siena on that list should tell the other programs everything that they need to know
No Siena players have hit the transfer portal, surprisingly. Besides Carey they have 2 other centers, one a 6’10” player from Ireland and a 6’11” transfer from Sam Houston who’s originally from England.

No Siena players have hit the transfer portal, surprisingly. Besides Carey they have 2 other centers, one a 6’10” player from Ireland and a 6’11” transfer from Sam Houston who’s originally from England.
According to this article from last week, eleven Siena players have entered the portal. Whether have done it officially or not could be another question.

According to this article from last week, eleven Siena players have entered the portal. Whether have done it officially or not could be another question.

They aren’t in the database but I was surprised that none were in it. Oops I just rechecked and now there’s one.

They aren’t in the database but I was surprised that none were in it. Oops I just rechecked and now there’s one.
Yup, I saw one, so maybe the other ten haven't officially submitted. Either way Gerry needs quality players, so doesn't necessarily need guys from a four win team to return.

Yup, I saw one, so maybe the other ten haven't officially submitted. Either way Gerry needs quality players, so doesn't necessarily need guys from a four win team to return.
Last season Sprinkle at Utah State brought in all 13 on the roster and won the Mountain West. I'm sure Gerry that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom