Mr. Irrelevant | Syracusefan.com

Mr. Irrelevant

Fjoinkay

Starter
The Colts used the last pick in the 2012 draft on Chandler Harnish, QB, Northern Illinois. I'm including a link to his 2011 highlights. He looks like anything but irrelevant even though he's going to be playing behind Mr. Luck.

I just hope SU's QB can have similar success running and throwing in 2012.

The first two minutes of that clip were more exciting to watch then the entire SU 2011 football season. Its tough to admit but we've been more or less a bonafide MAC team with a few legit prospects scattered around. If Nassib made half as many plays as this Harnish kid we could have honestly been right there for the league title.

The first two minutes of that clip were more exciting to watch then the entire SU 2011 football season. Its tough to admit but we've been more or less a bonafide MAC team with a few legit prospects scattered around. If Nassib made half as many plays as this Harnish kid we could have honestly been right there for the league title.

Talent-wise, Nassib has had no one to throw to in his tenure as starting QB. Let's chalk up Sales' Pinstripe Bowl game as delightfully unexpected, but besides that he has had zero playmakers helping him out.

It's not like he has played behind an inpenetrable offensive line. He's been pulling little pieces of rubber out of his ears since he took over.

Nassib is not the problem here.

Also looks like the Chargers may be in trouble because they apparently tried to get this guy to sign a FA contract 10 picks before the draft ended, which is a big no-no. Apparently, this offer on the table was the only reason the Colts took him.

Talent-wise, Nassib has had no one to throw to in his tenure as starting QB. Let's chalk up Sales' Pinstripe Bowl game as delightfully unexpected, but besides that he has had zero playmakers helping him out.

It's not like he has played behind an inpenetrable offensive line. He's been pulling little pieces of rubber out of his ears since he took over.

Nassib is not the problem here.

While Ryan is not the main problem his inability to hit a wide open receiver over 25 yards in the air has made the offense one dimensional. He left a lot of points on the field last year. If he doesn't hit some deep balls this year we will struggle once again. We just don't have the horses to move the ball with the whole d cheating up.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

They should have drafted the WR #7.

He has kids making plays for him, lots of YAC and impressive grabs - he also has a coaching staff that uses both the run and pass options for their QB and keeps the opposing defenses from keying on one thing.

That being said - kid is clearly a better runner/athlete than RN and looks to be a solid pickup by the Colts.

Anybody know if that one girl who said she was gonna to essentially sleep with whoever was Mr. Irrelevant is actually going to haha. That's what I thought this thread was about

At the very least I expect to see more of this type of production. I don't expect Nassib to run as well and I don't expect him to make some of the throws Harnish made, but I think Nassib can make more plays this year.