Mr. Labron James is no coward! He is the MVP!!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Mr. Labron James is no coward! He is the MVP!!!!!

arbitragegls

All Conference
Miami ties series!
as LJ goes for : 40pts, 18bds, and 9assts, with 2steals, 2blocks and 5 TOs...

with help from D-Wade's 30pts, 9bds, and 6assts and
Haslem with 14 pts.

What do you think now....?

Tremendous performance.

I suppose its to be expected though, so it's really no big deal.

RT @tomhaberstroh LeBron James with 40 points, 18 rebounds and 9 assists. No one has done that in a playoff game in over 25 years. No one.

Quite the impressive game. But if they lose Game 5, nearly all for naught.

Miami ties series!

Haslem with 14 pts.

I think this is the Syracuse Basketball Forum.

(Labron?)

You guys know there's now a Pro Sports board, right?

You guys know there's now a Pro Sports board, right?

Yeah, but at any second this will turn into a "LeBron v. Carmelo/why doesn't JB produce better NBA players" thread so technically it belongs here.

Yeah, but at any second this will turn into a "LeBron v. Carmelo/why doesn't JB produce better NBA players" thread so technically it belongs here.
True, true

Miami ties series!

Haslem with 14 pts.

Good thing it wasn't a close game. Easy to play free with a lead of 2-3 baskets.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Labron was lights out today. Good thing Dwyene Wade played well because without Chros Bosh they werent looking too good. I thought Indiana might run away with it when Ray Hibbert and Donny Granger helped them go up by double digits.

Miami ties series!

Haslem with 14 pts.

? (Premised by saying LBJ is great and at least the 3rd best in the NBA (Kobe, Durant). Down one, 3 seconds left, 2 free throws or a contested jump shot to win; who do you want taking it? I dont think he is in my top 6. Off the top of my head, Melo, Kobe, Durant, Ginobli, Pierce and Wade before LBJ.

interestingly,
? (Premised by saying LBJ is great and at least the 3rd best in the NBA (Kobe, Durant). Down one, 3 seconds left, 2 free throws or a contested jump shot to win; who do you want taking it? I dont think he is in my top 6. Off the top of my head, Melo, Kobe, Durant, Ginobli, Pierce and Wade before LBJ.

MJ passed up the the shot twice in championship games passing to others that scored. MJ was not a great jump shooter and either is LJ. Not sure I agree there but I will take him as one of the top 3 all-around. As Magic said last night after the game...one of the best performances he has ever seen.

interestingly,

MJ passed up the the shot twice in championship games passing to others that scored. MJ was not a great jump shooter and either is LJ. Not sure I agree there but I will take him as one of the top 3 all-around. As Magic said last night after the game...one of the best performances he has ever seen.

Magic Johnson is the King of Hyperbole.

MJ also made shots to win championship games, playoff games, regular season games, college championship games and pick-up games against the neighbors in his backyard. He passed off to Kerr and Paxson because the defense was 100% focused on him. James passed off because he's chickensh!t.

And MJ was indeed a great jump shooter. I'm guessing you're too young to have really seen him play.

interestingly,

I dont care about passing the ball up for a better shot by a good shooter. Hell, all the guts I mentioned should give it up to Robert Horry. The question is would you want LeBron to shoot the shot or FTs in that situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom