Must have just landed a commit? | Syracusefan.com

Must have just landed a commit?

still hard to get excited when we dont have a real idea of how many slots we have left to fill and so many pretty good kids be looked at.

just feels like to me that if we had 10 slots they could fill them.. we seem to get looking at a ton of skill people and we probably need big boys the most.

just feels like to me that if we had 10 slots they could fill them.. we seem to get looking at a ton of skill people and we probably need big boys the most.

If you aren't excited recruiting-wise right now, then you will forever be disappointed with SU football. McDonald is simply amazing.

As a couple of people have stated - most of the "good" big boys are gone.

As George Young (former NYG GM) used to say - there are only so many 6'5" and 285 pound athletic guys on the planet so they tend to go fast.

i'm excited.. more so because i thing it means we could do great things next year. another small class perhaps but time will tell.

i'm excited.. more so because i thing it means we could do great things next year. another small class perhaps but time will tell.
Just think how good McDonald will be next year once he has had time to see the main campus. ;-)

Knock out recruiters make their presence felt pretty quickly.

We're not used to seeing someone like McDonald in action for the good guys. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Is it malik brown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom