MVP | Syracusefan.com

MVP

Nicknack

All Conference
I don't mean to intentionally distract your attention from all of the positive SU banter about how badly we suck. Buuuuut, I see us beating Vaginia and getting right back to where we thought we would be. We're still good - we just need a defining win.

Prediction: next three games (2-1)

If Brissett can get through the freshman wall he has hit we have a chance. If not, we likely only have 2 or 3 wins left at the most.

I don't mean to intentionally distract your attention from all of the positive SU banter about how badly we suck. Buuuuut, I see us beating Vaginia and getting right back to where we thought we would be. We're still good - we just need a defining win.

I agree. We're a different team at home, especially in front of the crowd we'll have Saturday. The UVA game will be decided in the final minute.

Im not even as concerned with winning and losing...this is just terrible to watch. It is painful to see how nobody can find the hoop.

Im not even as concerned with winning and losing...this is just terrible to watch. It is painful to see how nobody can find the hoop.

Chewy has no problem finding the hoop. Now getting the ball to go THROUGH the hoop, well, that's a whole different story.

Eh you think this team is good? hmmm ok

Buuuuut, I see us beating Vaginia

First off, I giggled at how you spelled that. Secondly, I agree with you. I actually do think we beat UVA this weekend in a low-scoring game where the Dome crowd wills us to victory.

If Brissett can get through the freshman wall he has hit we have a chance. If not, we likely only have 2 or 3 wins left at the most.

He's #3 in NCAA (all D1 teams) in MPG.

It's not just a freshman wall. At some point people here (not saying you), have to start acknowledging JB's minutes management all year is no coming back to crush us, especially with the injuries and defections (which is why you have to be careful in the first place besides health management).

Eh you think this team is good? hmmm ok

Not the definition of good that I was going for. Good as in we're okay, things will be alright, we're good. Which we will be if we can beat Vaginia. A big IF I know but it wouldn't surprise me.

Not the definition of good that I was going for. Good as in we're okay, things will be alright, we're good. Which we will be if we can beat Vaginia. A big IF I know but it wouldn't surprise me.

Nick my man, I can't believe you almost spelled Virginia as Vagina twice in one thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom