MVPs vs. Virginia Tech - Pick 3 | Syracusefan.com

MVPs vs. Virginia Tech - Pick 3

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Pick three MVPs. Rank them in order of importance to the game. First gets five points. Second gets three points. Third gets one point. I’ll add the totals to the running season score.

Updated season standings:

Elijah: 828
Marek: 374
Girard: 303
Buddy: 290
Sidibe: 185
Guerrier: 150
Washington: 32
Braswell: 23
Edwards: 10
Goodine: 4

Hmmm... very tough to find who would be first here. Almost impossible. And I have only done a couple of these MVP things.

Guerrier
Hughes
Sidibe

I usually love these threads, but can't bring myself to pick anyone from last night. Maybe QG because he is being a little more assertive on offensive. Otherwise it is tough to give anyone props for anything

It’s getting harder and harder to want to post them as the season goes on. But I’ll commit to the long haul.

It’s getting harder and harder to want to post them as the season goes on. But I’ll commit to the long haul.
Good on you. Imagine if this was around for the 09-10 of 11-12 season? I posted that thread yesterday about 09-10 and seeing the MVPs from game to game would be fun because you could actually have 7 different guys be 1 any given game. Crazy.

Good on you. Imagine if this was around for the 09-10 of 11-12 season? I posted that thread yesterday about 09-10 and seeing the MVPs from game to game would be fun because you could actually have 7 different guys be 1 any given game. Crazy.

Good point. It would definitely be more fun if we had a deeper/better team.

I wish we had more players to choose from...

QC
Eli
Buddy

As noted, this is getting hard. If the game ended at halftime, it would be easier. All that being said, for the entire game:

Guerrier
Hughes, being asked or required to attempt to do too much.
Sidibe

feel gross doing this after last night

Quincy
Marek
Girard - if you have to name a 3rd one maybe hI’m, handled pressure a lot and didn’t turn the ball over, good first half, bad second, bad defense

I had no intention of doing this today I'm so disgusted about last night but it's a good exercise to force to think of the positives

Quincy
Marek
Girard

Usually Hughes is a no brainer but I didn't think he had a very good game at all. Looked like he was out of it most of the game.

Last edited:
1. The announcers, kept it fun, light, another Watertown reference on a Girard prayer
2. Latavius - had no idea he was from Onondaga, hope he continues to thrive in the NFL
3. J Cone, reminded me of a throwback college hoops over achiever, ala Michael Adams from BC, showing brass balls and taking the game over for the win as a true Frosh
4. My 13 year old, who kept me from tearing my eyes out as the lead went from 9 to -9 in a blink
5. Dome security, no fisticuffs

I could go on, but it would take a few more positions before I get to anyone wearing Orange.

Totals for VTech.

Guerrier: 55 points
Hughes: 19 points
Sidibe: 7 points
Marek: 14 points
Buddy: 1 point
Girard: 3 points
Goodine: 5 points
Edwards: 2 points
Washington: 1 point

Forum statistics

Threads