MVP's | Syracusefan.com

MVP's

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Defense - Sharpe
Offense - Smith

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Agree. Smith ran with conviction. Ran tough. Sharpe was a beast.

Not sure I could leave Bromley off the defensive MVP list. He was an absolute beast and forced Pitt to double inside leaving our DE's with one-on-one matchups. Defense would be co-MVP's in Bromley/Sharpe.

Defense - Sharpe
Offense - Smith

Smith needs to carry the ball more period. Again in the third he had 6 carries for like 45 yards and barely touched the ball in the 4th quarter and most of the third. I like Gulley but I would love to see what Smith could do with 15-20 carries.

I still say people have been overly critical of smith at running back, I think he runs hard

Most valuable 14 yard rushing: Adonis Ameen-Moore! Why have they been hiding you, young man?

I still say people have been overly critical of smith at running back, I think he runs hard

I like him. He's faster than I thought. Something about how he carries the ball scares me, I keep expecting a fumble. But since I'm not seeing one then let's see more of him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I actually like the combo smith/ptg combo. With the right guys in front of them, I think they can do good things. Our line play looked to be much improved.

I like him. He's faster than I thought. Something about how he carries the ball scares me, I keep expecting a fumble. But since I'm not seeing one then let's see more of him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I thought he did fumble twice. Fortunately it was my poor eyesight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom