My Best and Worst from Yesterday... | Syracusefan.com

My Best and Worst from Yesterday...

newmexicuse

All Conference
Best players - I go with a tie between Jerami and DC2. Jerami showed he will be quite a player eventually, the only question is will it happen this season as the competition strengthens. He showed poise and smarts. His blind pass to DC2 showed court awareness and is my co-play of the game along with Cooney's dunk. This was the first time this season I really got to see his potential. It was his play and the press that got us turned around after the slow start. As for DC2 he showed strength, presence, and hustle. He worked himself free to receive passes & he finished when he had his opportunities. He even made some freebies. He knows how to board. We need a consistent inside scoring presence if we are to make noise this season & more often than not DC2 will have to be that player.

Worst - I hate to say it, but I was disappointed James could not follow up his career game with a solid double digit performance. I did; however, love his baseline move - why can't we see that more often ??? Anyways, it remains to be seen if he will be inconsistent or solid as the schedule stiffens, but even if he is inconsistent there is no question it is at a higher level than he played last season. Worst case he will have higher highs and higher lows.

In the middle - CJ, MCW, X, BMK, and Brandon all more or less did what they do. Trevor had a huge turn-around. The kid ended up in double digits after a horrendous start. No question he can light it up once he gets going. Hopefully, this stretch against lesser opponents will generate confidence for him and get him turned around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom