My biggest take away | Syracusefan.com

My biggest take away

SBU72

All Conference
Hopefully the team saw how important it is to start the game with a high energy level. Yesterday they came out and were all over the court at both ends. Hands were up and moving on D and there was good movement on O. Battles first 2 shots were so wide open it wasn't funny.

For me the rotation of zone was a lot better and guys got in the passing lanes and intercepeted the passes. And the annoucer says the team was working on shooting nore which it seemed to have paid off when we shoot 62% from 3

The D looked the best it has all year to me. Hands in the passing lanes creating turnovers, and not getting out of position allowing wide open threes. White especially looked much improved. He was all over on D, and played with more energy than normal. He needs to do that every game, even when his offense isn't there.

I was surprised GT went back to zone in the 2nd half, when the man had brought them back. But it felt great that for once it was SU's shooters desroying someone else's zone for a change.

Hopefully the team saw how important it is to start the game with a high energy level. Yesterday they came out and were all over the court at both ends. Hands were up and moving on D and there was good movement on O. Battles first 2 shots were so wide open it wasn't funny.

I think the 6 days off helped the team get its legs back...

I think the 6 days off helped the team get its legs back...
May have been a big factor in the energy and activity at both ends. I was going to suggest that the team spend a lot of time getting leg massages during the 5 days off. Really revitalizes the muscles.