my dream scenario | Syracusefan.com

my dream scenario

Millhouse

Living Legend
the bills draft Mike Glennon and start him from day 1, flame out in the most spectacular fashion ever, lose every game, finally bottom out, and draft bridgewater #1 in 2014 under a new coach.

nassib would work for this scenario too (when have i ever been mistaken about him?) but I want him to succeed.

in this dream, sometime after an 0-10 start, Marrone finally blows a gasket over a snarky press conference remark by Jerry Sullivan, goes after him only to see Darryl Talley in full spiderman garb step in to rescue Sullivan

i don't want him to be a run of the mill failure. i want him to go down in the annals of history (that's two N's chip, simmer down) as the most spectacular failure. the bills won't win until they bottom out and get a number one draft pick in a year where there's a sure thing QB available so I don't feel too bad rooting for it

What I get out of this is that Bridgewater goes pro and we never have to face him again, that part I really like.

What I get out of this is that Bridgewater goes pro and we never have to face him again, that part I really like.
I think L'ville is still in the BE next year...right?

If so, that would be Teddy's Jr year and he'd be eligible to enter the draft. Considering his top 5 draft status, he'd be crazy to come back for his senior year. There is a very good chance we won't have to face him again.

I think L'ville is still in the BE next year...right?

If so, that would be Teddy's Jr year and he'd be eligible to enter the draft. Considering his top 5 draft status, he'd be crazy to come back for his senior year. There is a very good chance we won't have to face him again.

That's what I'm hoping for. Plus, I'm sure getting hurt vs UConn has helped make that decision that much easier.

If the SU program gets through this without much harm then I'll root for FHCDM with gusto.
I already root for the Bills. I'm not going to stop because of Doug, but I will harbor a grudge if the SU program gets set back because of him.

if im teddy, im pulling an Eli/Elway and doing whatever the F i can to not go to toronto, i mean buffalo.

Oh Lord

if im teddy, im pulling an Eli/Elway and doing whatever the F i can to not go to toronto, i mean buffalo.

Oh Lord
Does he really have that market power/cache? I don't follow draft analysis that closely, but is he predicted to be a top 5 pick? Those are the picks that can usually leverage a landing spot.

Does he really have that market power/cache? I don't follow draft analysis that closely, but is he predicted to be a top 5 pick? Those are the picks that can usually leverage a landing spot.

He's not in the conversation now, because he's only 2 years out of HS, he has to come back. Next year (barring injury) I'd expect him to be in the top pick conversation. And there's no way he stays at Louisville for 4 years. That said, I doubt he'll leverage a landing spot. That's rare. He doesn't have the Yankee offer, or the family power, to pull it off.

I do love Teddy.

Hoping the Eagles can draft him next year.

my dream scenario involves 2 playboy models and a lot of PBR.

my dream scenario involves 2 playboy models and a lot of PBR.

Fixed for Millhouse's dream scenario. At least 18 years old of course. He's no monster.

i don't want him to be a run of the mill failure. i want him to go down in the annals of history (that's two N's chip, simmer down) as the most spectacular failure. the bills won't win until they bottom out and get a number one draft pick in a year where there's a sure thing QB available so I don't feel too bad rooting for it
You know, that got me thinking.

I couldn't ever root for Marrone to outright fail before, because it meant Syracuse would fail too.

Now that he's with the Bills though...

the bills draft Mike Glennon and start him from day 1, flame out in the most spectacular fashion ever, lose every game, finally bottom out, and draft bridgewater #1 in 2014 under a new coach.

nassib would work for this scenario too (when have i ever been mistaken about him?) but I want him to succeed.

in this dream, sometime after an 0-10 start, Marrone finally blows a gasket over a snarky press conference remark by Jerry Sullivan, goes after him only to see Darryl Talley in full spiderman garb step in to rescue Sullivan

Nassib will be a better NFL QB than Bridgewater so this scenario is silly.

Nassib will be a better NFL QB than Bridgewater so this scenario is silly.
i think nfl GMs would be much better off looking more at a players final year college rating than all the scouting bullsh!t

blaine gabbert and jake locker suck which isn't surprising because they sucked in college

russell wilson, griffin and luck are really good which isn't suprising because they were really good in college.

nassib is somewhere in between thanks to a great improvement that is reflected in his rating this year. bridgewater is much closer to wilson griffin and luck

blaine gabbert and jake locker suck which isn't surprising because they sucked in college
Glad to see we're on the same page on that one.

Glad to see we're on the same page on that one.
nassib struck gold this year. his sr year numbers are like yates and cousins. (i'm thrilled about that for us this year.) being yates and cousins this year means guaranteed money many times what yates and cousins actually make.

as long as your scouts have verified that the guy can throw a spiral, forget everything the scouts say and just look at the rating. it's not perfect but it's better than trying to talk yourself into ponder or locker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom