My first Cuse lax game | Syracusefan.com

My first Cuse lax game

Cuseology

Walk On
Lot of fun. Amazing how many players parents travel to watch. Cuse travels extremely well. Those I met were very nice as well. The lax family seems very tight.

As for the game, Cuse played from behind almost from the beginning but battled back each time. Went ahead in the second half and looked strong until giving up a few late to make it unnecessarily exciting.

I played hoops not lax so my next comments may be totally off to those who know. First, this team looks impressive in warm ups. I realize that this is stupid to say but the passing, defense, shooting looks quite precise. For the first half of the game, however, they looked unimpressive. Second half was better with good cuts, passes, and stronger shots.

D looked good. Lamolinara is good but has room for improvement. I like how he controls the ball after a stop or turnover and starts transition with good outlet passes. Looks controlled from the moment he has it.

All in all, team is talented but I'm not sure their heads are in the game all the time. I thought the slow start and sloppy finish were symptomatic of that. When they get their heads into it, however, they look impressive.

Good win though and a lot of fun to watch. Go Cuse!!

I think Lamo is decent on the clear, but we were spoiled by 4 years of Galloway. Best clearing goalie ever.

It got a little dicey near the end, nonetheless a much needed win. Thought Lamo played well and it was nice to see Lecky find the back of the net. Most encouraging though was Paduda's work in the face-off x. I believe the Georgetown guy was top ten rated and he played him even.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom