My grieving is over! | Syracusefan.com

My grieving is over!

OrangeAl

2023 Cali Award Receiving Touchdowns
I'm encouraged enough that SU will survive, so I'm ready to move on.
It begins by forgiving Doug for bursting my bubble. I thought he and I were brother alums who bled Orange, but I forgive him for having bigger career goals.
It continues with hoping he and the Bills do well - and start drafting SU guys.
And it ends with believing Scott Shafer loves SU just as much as I do (OK, so I'm naive!) and that the team will be every bit as dynamic as he is.
I now believe Doug's defection is because he realizes HCSS will take SU to the next level!

Doug was your dad. He brought you up the right way, took you to baseball games, bought you a new bike. You loved him dearly.

Then when one day he left your mom for a prettier woman and took your brother and sister with him.

It'll be hard to forgive him.

Doug was your dad. He brought you up the right way, took you to baseball games, bought you a new bike. You loved him dearly.

Then when one day he left your mom for a prettier woman and took your brother and sister with him.

It'll be hard to forgive him.
He wasn't our dad. We don't have to forgive him. If it's that painful, forget him.

I will never not like a Swingers clip. Never. I watched that movie every week before I went out to the bars when I was in college.
The hardest I ever laughed in a movie theater.

I love that movie for a wide variety of reasons, not the least of which is the most accurate video game scene in movie history.

Funny story. I went to LA for the first time years ago. Go to the Dresden (like in the movie) with two of my friends. We get to talking to this girl that was alone (like in the movie). My friend gets her number. And later he calls her and leaves a dumb message on her voicemail (like in the movie) basically asking for a ride to the airport. She never called back, of course. :D

Swinger's. All time classic. Can never decide which is my favorite scene between these 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom