My Head Says...... | Syracusefan.com

My Head Says......

newmexicuse

All Conference
wo Melo any chance of a FF appearance is gonzo.

My heart says take it game by game. The margin for error is now very slim, but if everybody else somehow can step it up & play at the top of their games that we can still get it done.

This is one time being a Knick fan gives a bit of hope...remember the Knicks won their first title with Willis barely able to walk & playing against the most physically dominating center of his era in Wilt.

I will be the first to say it is now a longshot, but we are alive until we lose & we can't quit before the games are played.

we can definitely make the elite 8. we can beat unca, kstate/southern miss, vandy/wiscy w/o fab. dont think we can beat ohio state w/o him, but if they get picked off ya never know

wo Melo any chance of a FF appearance is gonzo.

My heart says take it game by game. The margin for error is now very slim, but if everybody else somehow can step it up & play at the top of their games that we can still get it done.

This is one time being a Knick fan gives a bit of hope...remember the Knicks won their first title with Willis barely able to walk & playing against the most physically dominating center of his era in Wilt.

I will be the first to say it is now a longshot, but we are alive until we lose & we can't quit before the games are played.
Hate to burst your bubble but with Willis injured, Wilt didn't take that series seriously enough. He was doing 10 women a night throughout the playoffs.

happened again with the knicks in '99, which is what started the ewing theory. he gets hurt and knicks make finals without him. can rak be our marcus camby?? :D

My heart will have what your heart's having. But my heart is heavy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom