My heart would greatly appreciate the Orange if they would blow out | Syracusefan.com

My heart would greatly appreciate the Orange if they would blow out

CaliCuse

All American
the remaining big games in the regular season with defining dominance. Yes I have enjoyed the last moments of these last two games but not without body damaging stress loads. Maybe if Moose gets back in there he will inspire more action from the frontcort in scoring CJ has been in a slump recently Jeremi is looking for an offensive game to justify this NBA talk. So far I've only seen maybe two shots from medium range to suggest more is in store for him and the team. Tyler's otside game isn't there yet which will probably keep him around for another year which I love . I want to see Tyler and Kaleb with Trevor in the backcourt rotation be causes it will be the best in the country. I have no idea about Joseph's all around game with his approach inside or out but according to reports he is excellent with his outside game and we all know what tZTrevor can do both outside and going in to the paint. He ain't no slouch inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom