My "I'm out of real problems" problem for tonight | Syracusefan.com

My "I'm out of real problems" problem for tonight

Timonen

All Conference
I watch everything on DVR so I can focus after kids go to bed. Ours being the 2nd game of an espn doubleheader means the first game will go long and they'll start our game on espn news or something. there's no good way to account for this on dvr.

frustrating...thought heartening that this is my biggest stress of the day.

This is definately a first world problem. I agree it's annoying especially when the first game will for sure go to overtime and still somehow be boring.

I can't believe it is Nov 30 and we haven't been on a real TV station yet. Tonight will be the first I'll see this year's team in HD! It almost seems like we don't even exist if you watch ESPN. They barely mentioned this game, even. I think our next 3 are on the WWL family of networks though.

This is definately a first world problem. I agree it's annoying especially when the first game will for sure go to overtime and still somehow be boring.

Georgetown will do whatever it can to us in the most brutal way possible.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

This sheety game is going pretty quickly. and is going to be like 18-16 at the half.. Big 10 style score.

Looks like the hoyas may finish on time, but if not can someone please post what channel our game will start on?

Out at the moment and want to set change the dvr if needed. Thanks

Looks like the hoyas may finish on time, but if not can someone please post what channel our game will start on?

Out at the moment and want to set change the dvr if needed. Thanks
Set up SPICE to record at 8:30. You should be all set.

This sheety game is going pretty quickly. and is going to be like 18-16 at the half.. Big 10 style score.

yeah, but this is gonna make the inevitable overtime even more frustrating.

I turned on the Gtown game and saw it was 36-35 with 4:30 left and figured that was 4:30 in the 1st half. Nope. Its the 2nd half, and Georgetown still sucks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom