My new hat idea - MOGA | Syracusefan.com

My new hat idea - MOGA

Cusedad2X

Scout Team
Make Orange Great Again.
Here's a few of my ideas. Let's hear some thoughts.
1) Build a wall around New York recruiting ...and we get St. John's to pay for it.
2) WE WIN SOOOOOOO MUCH... THAT WE GET TIRED OF WINNING.
3) We dump _ _ _ _ _ care. I'd write a name or zone but Mods would surely delete the entire post. You fill in the blanks.
4) We start our next space branch of the Armed Services with a true aircraft carrier for a center.
5) Redecorate the Whitehouse, I mean Dome. Again, Mods are watching, so keep it nice.
6) Lots of fire and hire potential here. Keep it Moderator safe.
7) CUT DOME BEER TAXES!!!!!!!

Make Orange Great Again.
1) Build a wall around New York recruiting ...and we get St. John's to pay for it.
3) We dump _ _ _ _ _ care. I'd write a name or zone but Mods would surely delete the entire post. You fill in the blanks.
4) We start our next space branch of the Armed Services with a true aircraft carrier for a center.
5) Redecorate the Whitehouse, I mean Dome. Again, Mods are watching, so keep it nice.
7) CUT DOME BEER TAXES!!
You are hilarious! It is NOT too soon for my ravaged little soul. However, at the moment, I have nothing clever to add.

Make Orange Great Again.
7) CUT DOME BEER TAXES!!
Mar A Lago=Lyons, NY
Melania=Julie
DT Jr. = Buddy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online