My Observations | Syracusefan.com

My Observations

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Congratulations JB on 1,000 wins! Nice to see media like Katz and Bilas acknowledge the accomplishment. But the coverage pails in comparison to Coach K. What a shame.

I hope some day JB gets to see his wins returned. Love his post game comments that he has been at Syracuse since he was 17 years old and a part of 1,000 victories. Damn straight.

Wish Gillon and White had more time here. They are really settling in and contributing in major ways. Glad they are finally having the Syracuse experience. We will miss them immensely next year.

I wish Thompson would put his hands up on defense. His wing span is impressive and this would really help our zone.

Battle became a man today. Looks like he is fully healthy and playing with great confidence. Love his aggressiveness going to the hole and creating his own shots.

That 3 from Lydon was deeeeeeeeep. Great look by Howard.

Really proud of Roberson who is making key little plays every game.

Amazing how this Syracuse team makes their free throws. Especially down the stretch.

Great to see the students represent today. No problem with them celebrating on the court with the players and coach.

Don't look now but I believe we are in the tournament. Only 1.5 games back from first in the conference. If we stay in the top 8 should be a lock to dance.

Great job by coach and the players to keep fighting and not packing it up when they easily could have.

Lastly, nobody shushes us. Especially not in our house, not by a freshman and not by someone with a man bun.

All in all a great team victory. War damn Otto! Go Cuse!

Last edited:
Too early to say we are in. Ridiculous stretch of games coming up.

Too early to say we are in. Ridiculous stretch of games coming up.

Some media have us in now. Like Katz. And like I said if we finish in the top 8 we are in. That would imply we make it out of that tough stretch in good shape. No way the best league in America gets no worse than 8 teams in. Possibly 9-10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom