My own personal schizophrenia | Syracusefan.com

My own personal schizophrenia

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
based on the wholesale moving of much of Syracuse U down the thruway a bit, combined with the likely drafting of some of this years seniors there (Nassib, Lemon, Pugh, Thomas, who knows one, two, maybe all as who would of thought so many coaches would be pulled); anyway between the coaches over there and then a player (or 4) going over there, it may leave me no choice other than to root for their success.

This in the midst of witnessing what's gone down here fighting the reflexic dissappoinment of it all, not that I'd route against them quite frankly, but I wouldn't have paid much attention if just a few had gone vs. if this happens with a bunch of ex players being drafted there, I'll just have to and be forced to follow them closely and then root for their success as it would reflect well on things over here at Syracuse and what we're producing.

There, in a nutshell, is my own personal schizophrenia. thanks DM (picture the chick gf in Caddyshack..."thanks for nuttin DM"). :bat: :bang::confused:

That's not as difficult as already being a Bills fan and watching your favorite pro team gut your college team.

I became a huge Dolphins' fan when Czonka was playing for them and rooted for the Eagles and McNabb. Jim Brown, Floyd Little, Dwight Freeney and Chandler Jones couldn't get me to root for the Bills.

I became a huge Dolphins' fan when Czonka was playing for them and rooted for the Eagles and McNabb. Jim Brown, Floyd Little, Dwight Freeney and Chandler Jones couldn't get me to root for the Bills.
welcome to your own (opposite) personal schizophrenia...

Btw, Czonka, man you're old! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom