My prediction for March Madness | Syracusefan.com

My prediction for March Madness

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Jerami Grant absolutely goes off.

This has been my gut feeling all year.

The Syracuse Orange leave the fans proud and pleasantly surprised, whether that translates to a National Championship or not.

This team isn't the sort that'll just bend over in the first round. We got some lions on this team between Grant, Fair and Ennis.

Talent, heart and the head band will prevail.

LGO

Couldn't ask for a better draw. We start with a blue colar win against WKU, then we get to settle a debt against that lousy Buckeye Nation and the Kraft Mac and Cheese show, a little redemption baby! Then we get the talk up school of the decade, KU (Not UK, can you believe teh media jumped ship on JC?), and I hope they are healthy when we hold them to 35% shooting and beat them. Then, what could have been a NC line up game a few weeks ago, in a galaxy far far away, we instead meet up with the Media Darlings UF Gators, and we get to scum in their little pond and declare hunting season over as we move on to the final four, where we might just get to see an Izzy MSU or UVA for a little more redemption, and then we get to close out on either a U of L, Zona, or spoil an undfeated WSU story. Yes, we could be cutting down the nets.....or we could lose to WKU too! Been that kind of year I guess, but I say, "Is the hay out of the Barn yet? Heck no it isn't, we got work to do, beer to drink, and gals to ravage!" Orange couldn't have asked for a better line up IMO, now it's time to get down to it and bring home a championship!