My Question for tomorrow night's Dino Baber's Show | Syracusefan.com

My Question for tomorrow night's Dino Baber's Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Coach Babers’s Show will be at the new Marriott Syracuse, (the former Hotel Syracuse). The first show will be Wednesday night at 7PM because the game is Friday, (the show will normally be two days before the next game). They will be in Shaughnessy’s Irish Pub, which can be accessed from the street.

This article contains the schedule:
New Home for AmeriCU Dino Babers Show

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: Listen to Dave Ramsey Show on WGVA on TuneIn

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: #AskDino hashtag on Twitter
Or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):
Syracuse University Athletics

You can (or could last year, anyway), listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

I’ve been asked to continue doing the summaries, even by people who listen to the podcasts. I may focus on the major points, rather than trying to record everything.

My Question(s)

“Coach, there’s been a lot of talk about the decisions you made in the LSU. I remember when Doug Marrone was here, people were frustrated he didn’t take more chances against favored opponents. His response was that he didn’t want to put his team in a position they couldn’t get out of if a risk backfired. Do you have a philosophy about risk-taking or do you go by what Jim Boeheim calls “feel” in your decision making?”

If you are referring to the on sides kick, he already stated that he did not call for that type of kick. The kick was suppose to be a high kick so the players could get to the return man.

If that really was the case. Then i am even more extremely depressed about this loss.. Ugh that lsu game is going to sting for a while.

If you are referring to the on sides kick, he already stated that he did not call for that type of kick. The kick was suppose to be a high kick so the players could get to the return man.

Which is why I made no reference to a specific play. There was also the failure to go for 2. I'll let him comment on the plays. I'm just wondering if he has a specific philosophy of risk, as Doug did.

I'd expect him to bring up that they called a couple plays where the WR throws the ball.

Probably blitzed more on D than any other game. But they were facing a vanilla offense, so maybe not as risky.

Which is why I made no reference to a specific play. There was also the failure to go for 2. I'll let him comment on the plays. I'm just wondering if he has a specific philosophy of risk, as Doug did.
Gotcha...it will be interesting hearing his reply. I appreciate all that you do with asking these questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom